How to Install MIUI Stock ROM on Xiaomi via TWRP Recovery3 min read
Finally, you can follow the How to install the ADB Driver page to install the drivers correctly. Xiaomi USB Driver allows you to connect your Xiaomi Smartphone and Tablets to the Windows Computer and transfer data between the Computer and the Xiaomi device. Apart from this, it also allows you to sync data between the device and the Computer, back up your existing data on the Computer or restore the data on the Xiaomi device. If you are having problems with system and apps your Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge 5G you can use many advanced options or install a Stock ROM with fastboot mode. There are 2 USB drivers available for the device, i.e., Mediatek Driver and ADB Driver.
Once done, Boot your Xiaomi 11T Pro to recovery mode by holding the Power Button + Volume Down for 5 seconds. Here I will mention only features that are not available in other mobile manufacturers’ Android 11 versions, and it is exclusive to Xiaomi mobiles. There are plenty of features added in the Android 11 based MIUI 12.5 version compared with the Old MIUI version.
- Download the Latest MIUI Fastboot ROM for your Phone here and unzip the folder on your desktop.
- We always suggest, before the start, the flashing process you need to create a backup of your Android smartphone.
- First of all transfer stock recovery to the platform-tools folder.
Your Xiaomi 11T Pro device will automatically Reboot and you can disconnect your device. If a stock ROM is open-source such as Android, code can be accessed by the developer, edited, recompiled, and re-released for another android or Custom ROM. Lastly, the phone is fueled by a Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery + Fast charging 120W. If you have any questions or other contribution please post in comments section for assistance. Selva Kumar is an Android Devices Enthusiast, Who Can Talk and Write About Anything If You Give a Hint About the respective devices.
- If you don’t have it, you can acquire it on How to Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on PC content.
- This post contains the Xiaomi Mi 11i Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Xiaomi Mi 11i smartphone to its original state.
- Mi Flash Tool flashes the firmware over the fastboot interface, so the next step is to boot your Xiaomi/Redmi/Poco device into Fastboot Mode.
Custom ROMs are available for various Xiaomi devices, and the official Xiaomi update process is secure and convenient. Additionally, Xiaomi has provided developers with various tools to create their custom ROMs. Using a Stock ROM can benefit Xiaomi users in several ways. Firstly, it ensures that the device is running the most up-to-date version of the OS, which can improve performance and security. Secondly, it can help to reduce the chances of experiencing compatibility issues with other applications and services. Thirdly, https://www.900biscaynebaymiamicondos.com/step-by-step-guide-how-to-check-the-firmware-on/ Stock ROMs are generally more reliable than custom ROMs, as they are specifically designed for the device and are less prone to errors. Finally, it can also provide users with access to certain features that are not available in custom ROMs.